Celebranting your Wedding
We joyfully celebrate with you as you prepare for your wedding day. We believe deeply in the sanctity of the sacrament of matrimony, and accordingly do the best we can to make the beginning of your lives together as wonderful as it should be.
Where will you be celebrating your marriage?
- If you will be celebrating your wedding at Our Lady of the Rosary, go to the Marriage Guidelines section.
- If you will be celebrating your wedding elsewhere, read Marriage Guidelines and read specifically the section “Where will you be celebrating your marriage.
When do you plan to get married at our lady of the rosary?
- A tentative date may be set as early as the first contact with Our Lady of the Rosary Church. A tentative date only guarantees the time and date of wedding so that no one else will be able to select that time and date. The tentative date does not, however, guarantee the actual celebration of the marriage. Confirmation of the wedding ceremony takes place after the reception of the documents required to demonstrate readiness and freedom to marry; and, the marriage preparation program has been agreed upon.
- Marriages should be scheduled six months in advance of the tentative date of the wedding.
What do i need to do to prepare for the wedding?
- Read our Wedding Guidelines. It has very detailed information about wedding preparation.
- After reading our Parish Wedding Guidelines, if you live locally, call the parish to set an appointment to discuss your wedding plans with Father Joe Salerno, our priest/administrator.